Nilcan Yaşaroğlu Gerdaneri, with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration obtained from Bilkent University (Turkey) has 10 years of professional working experience in management and procurement of international donor funded projects and practical experience in preparation of Tender Dossiers of donor projects including Terms of Reference, Operational Identification Sheets (OIS) and Procurement Notices. Mrs Gerdaneri has proven knowledge on contracting, award and procurement procedures, EU visibility rules and PRAG rules. The scope of the projects she involved are mainly in the field of education, employment, social policy, labour market, human resources development, public health and regional development. Ms Gerdaneri is also the current Project Director of “Support to Preparation of the National Strategy for Harmonisation with the EU Acquis in the “Right of Establishment and Freedom to Provide Services”.
• Ms. Koca was graduated from METU Physics Department in 1992 and had her master’s degree from Hacettepe University Computer and Teaching Technologies Department. She has been focused on the fields such as e-learning platforms, technological leadership in teaching, technology-curriculum integration, adult training, institutional portal and social media platforms and ICT, furthermore she has publication about ICT usage.
• Ms. Koca holds Livcon Research International Certified Coach Programme certificate, Life and Art Coach certificate and Project Manager certificate; she has been acted as project manager in numerous training and ICT projects.
• She provides consulting and software services especially for training projects and carries out R&D studies for e-learning platforms within the company she founded six years ago.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Management obtained from Bilkent University (Turkey)
• More than 7 years of professional working experience in the field of media, (corporate) communications, networking, publicity and public relations (PR);
• More than 5 years of experience in the implementation of communication and PR activities in EU funded Technical Assistance projects;
• More than 7 years’ experience in Turkish media through designing media campaigns, preparing press releases, building and maintaining strong relations with local and national print electronic and broadcast media;
• Profound experience in preparing and implementing Communication Strategies and Action Plans in accordance with EU Visibility Guidelines in the scope of varies EU and UNDF funded projects as well as for private and civil society sector;
• Experience in writing technical proposals, communications PLANS and communication strategies for the technical assistance projects;
Deniz Egemen Aladağ
Deniz Egemen Aladağ, with a Master of Science degree in Information Systems from Gazi University, has more than 10 years of professional work experience in software development and database management, with extensive experience in coding, managing, updating and maintaining web portals, management information systems, communication systems, mobile applications and desktop applications. Mr Aladağ, in this framework, provided consultancy services within the scope of technical assistance Operations financed by international donors, particularly European Union (EU). The scope of these Operations encapsulate education, employment, labour market, human resources development, human rights, grant management, regional competitiveness, institutional building, environment, infrastructure and transport.